This jobholder is responsible for:
- Managing all the aspects of PS section including the day-to-day processing of all proposals & policies related to PS functions.
- Support Head of PS in delivery of PS related initiatives/solutions of improvements of efficiency and services, in alignment with the company objectives and strategies.
- Managing the daily operations of the PS section in accuracy and good customer services manners. Following up and monitoring staff performance.
- Recommending to Head of PS initiatives in improving the PS efficiency and quality of services.
- Ensuring the implementation of PS new projects/initiatives, memos, regulations and guidelines of the company, within the set timeframe, standards and budget.
- Solving complaints related to PS services provided to policy holders.
- Support, coaching, training, motivating and deriving a development as well as backup plan for all personnel of PS section. Work in sync with sections of Operations & other Divisions to make sure that PS can best support other functions of Operations & the company. Being a role model in working, learning, caring and servicing people for staff to follow.
- Preparing and monitoring PS expenses budget versus approved budget.
- Handling other tasks as requested by the management.
Qualification: University graduated.
Experience: At least 5 years of experiences in management position in PS.
- Strong leadership with good communication and training skills.
- Good command in English.
- Knowledge in insurance.
Soft skill: Leadership, communication and training.
Personality: Dynamic and open minded. Customer service minded with strong common sense. High sense of integrity and responsibility.